Payment forms represent a form that your users can fill in and pay on.
Every time you want a customer to pay you, you need to create a payment attached to that form to get a unique URL for that client.
In the dashboard, you can go to the merchant section and see statistics and information about your payment form.
It will show you:
- Graphs about the payments you received for the selected period
- The number of unique customers for the selected period
- The number of sales for the selected period
- The full list of payments you received (you can filter that list and download it)
When you create the form, you can choose:
- The reference the customers will see in their dashboard (to know where they had their expense)
- The cryptocurrencies you want to accept as a payment and the blockchains that you want to accept getting paid on (we currently support the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Binance Smart Chain, Fantom, Avalanche and Polygon networks)
- The customer data you want to collect like the email or the name (you can also choose to collect nothing)